Freight Right is a wholesale NVOCC/Freight Forwarder catering primarily to international freight forwarders, 3PLs and other resellers of international freight. We work in a non-corporate setting with a very diverse and sharp team.
Senior Supply Chain Analyst
The proposed employee will
- Develop and maintain solutions that will integrate our operations systems (software) and third party logistics platforms to provide live reporting and visibility of sales and operations for the management.
- Design systems to monitor performance and metrics of carriers and international agents
- Design and develop a status notifications system based on various trigger points in the logistics process as well as integrate the notification system with third party platforms.
- Develop and Automate Workflows
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S. / B.A) required, MBA preferred in Supply Chain, Logistics, Statistics, or Operational Research.
- Strong expertise MS Access, MS Excel
- Detail Oriented – ability to build, maintain, validate, and analyze, large amounts of data
- Strong multitasking,
- Ability to work well with team members of different backgrounds and needs.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- 2-5 years related experience in supply chain industry
- Experience working with large data sets in multiple database formats, including organizing, manipulating, analysing, and reporting
- Experienced in presenting analytical results to all levels of the business